Fort Lauderdale Personal Injury Lawyers
Your Legal Advocates when You Need Support
When you are harmed as a result of someone else’s negligence or a wrongful act, you can hold responsible parties liable and recover fair and just compensation. At USA Employment Lawyers, we’re capable of helping people like you get what you deserve by bringing a personal injury lawsuit forward against those who hurt you.
When you work with our Fort Lauderdale personal injury attorneys, you may be surprised by the level of care and attention we’ll pay to your case. We know you may need compensation to offset medical bills, lost wages, and other costs associated with your injury – that’s why we fight hard for the best possible outcome for each of our clients.
If it’s time you talked to a personal injury lawyer about getting what you need from those responsible for your injuries, reach out to USA Employment Lawyers - Jordan Richards, PLLC online or by calling (800) 483-0998.
If You Were Injured, We Can Help
There are a multitude of ways you can become seriously injured by someone else. In order to win such a lawsuit, however, your attorney will need to help you prove the other party was negligent or engaging in unlawful activity that was key to your injury.
We can help you fight when you’ve been injured as a result of the following or more:
- Car accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Trucking accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Drunken driving accidents
- Accidents in the workplace
- Nursing home abuse and neglect
- Slips and falls
- Negligent security
- Animal bites
What You Can Get out of a Lawsuit
Filing a lawsuit can be another challenge to add to what you’re already going through right now, but you may be able to recover significant compensation. This is important because people who choose to not pursue legal action for a personal injury can end up in debt over medical bills, the cost of ongoing treatment, lost capacity to earn income, and more.
Our personal injury attorneys in Fort Lauderdale can help our clients recover compensation for the following:
- Medical Treatment: Compensation can cover costs related to ambulance fees, hospital stay, surgery, medications, physical therapy, and more.
- Lost Wages: You can seek damages to recover the cost of lost wages while recovering from your injury, as well as those for loss of future income as a result of not being able to perform certain duties as a result of your injury.
- Pain and Suffering: In some cases, clients can be awarded compensation if their injury is the cause of ongoing pain or discomfort.
- Mental Anguish: Some plaintiffs can be awarded damages for mental anguish when their injuries caused emotional distress resulting in severe grief or anxiety.
- Loss of Enjoyment: If your injury has affected your life in such a way that you are unable to enjoy things that you did before your accident, this can also be factored into your compensation.
Do You Need to Take Legal Action?
Get what you need and deserve in fair and just compensation by seeking legal action with our personal injury lawyers in Fort Lauderdale at USA Employment Lawyers - Jordan Richards, PLLC. We’re capable of helping clients like you seek the best possible outcomes of your claim by crafting a personalized legal strategy.
Life may not be the same after your injury, but it can be made easier by having the financial resources needed to deal with your new normal. Get a fighting chance to claim what you deserve by contacting us online.