About USA Employment Lawyers
Fort Lauderdale Attorneys, Representing Clients across Florida, Illinois, Colorado, New Mexico & New York.
At USA Employment Lawyers, we are committed to helping our clients achieve swift, favorable resolutions to a wide range of employment law issues. Led by Attorney Jordan Richards, Esq., our firm provides zealous representation for workers, small business owners, and large companies facing employment claims in Florida, Colorado, Illinois, New Mexico & New York. Throughout the legal process, we strive to be your counsel, confidante, adviser, and advocate. Our dedicated legal team understands that each situation is unique. Because of this, we provide our clients with the personalized attention, creative strategies, and innovative approach they deserve.
If you are looking for an experienced attorney in Fort Lauderdale or throughout Florida, Colorado, Illinois, New Mexico & New York call USA Employment Lawyers at (800) 483-0998 for a free case evaluation.
Putting the Law to Work for You
With past blue collar, hourly wage experience, and a professional history as an accomplished prosecutor, Mr. Richards understands what is at stake for his clients, as well as what it takes to win each case. Our firm employs an intensive, results-driven approach—we roll up our sleeves to leave no stone unturned and no avenue unexplored in our efforts to help you secure a favorable outcome.
What sets USA Employment Lawyers apart?
- We focus our practice on employment issues and know the ins and outs of these laws
- Our extensive experience often allows us to achieve swift resolutions to complex issues
- We provide each and every client with personalized, one-on-one attention
- Our team thoroughly researches, investigates, and prepares every case
- We strive to develop loyal and lasting relationships with all of our clients
- Our team will keep you informed throughout the entire legal process
- We work to find the fastest, most cost-effective solutions for our clients
- Our attorneys are admitted to practice law in several states, including Florida, Colorado, Illinois, New Mexico & New York
At USA Employment Lawyers, we understand the value of your time and peace of mind. With this in mind, we approach each case with the goal of limiting your stress, costs, and loss of other resources. Our swift and aggressive approach makes us a formidable ally and trusted advocate for our clients.
Whether you are dealing with a sexual harassment lawsuit, need assistance with a non-compete agreement, a wage dispute, Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA) issue, or wish to file a whistleblower claim, we are prepared to help you navigate the legal process from start to finish. Contact us today to request your free, no-obligation case evaluation.