Labor Day will be observed by millions of people across the United States on Monday, Sept. 7. We at USA Employment Lawyers didn’t want this important holiday to pass without special acknowledgement from our firm, especially during a particularly difficult year for employees nationwide.
Whether you are enjoying the long weekend away from the desk in your hastily cobbled-together home office or working through the holiday as an essential employee, please continue to take care of your health and protect yourself from the spread of COVID-19.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has an easy guide to help you limit your risk of exposure to COVID-19, which you may find useful to review as we head into the holiday weekend. While the U.S. has made certain strides to curb the spread of COVID-19, it remains the hardest-hit country in the world.
Despite this, the American workforce has never been more resilient or bold to face down a goliath obstacle like the COVID-19 pandemic. That is owed to the employees who are working under difficult conditions that no one alive today has had to confront in the U.S.
- If you are on the front lines of the healthcare industry saving lives at risk to your own, you are why we celebrate Labor Day.
- If you are teaching children lessons that will help them become the best versions of themselves (and no matter how you’re making it happen), you are why we celebrate Labor Day.
- If you are stocking shelves while the world sleeps and scanning items at lightning speed, you are why we celebrate Labor Day.
- If you grow, pick, process, prepare, cook, or serve the food we eat, you are why we celebrate Labor Day.
- If you spend long hours hauling freight on the road, rails, sea, or in the sky, you are why we celebrate Labor Day.
- If you make sure our communities are safe, clean, and healthy, you are why we celebrate Labor Day.
- If you are delivering groceries, takeout, packages, and mail, you are why we celebrate Labor Day.
- If you had to find a way to turn an office job into a home-office job to keep your company afloat, you are why we celebrate Labor Day.
- If you were laid-off because your company went out of business or had to cut staff due to reduced business, you are why we celebrate Labor Day.
Despite the risks and obstacles facing workers like you across the U.S., all of you have met them as challenges to be overcome. You are vital to the health of our economy and the country as a whole, and your efforts have demonstrated that in spades.
All of you are why we celebrate Labor Day. Thank you.
We Defend Workers’ Rights
USA Employment Lawyers is a law firm that focuses on helping employees when their rights at work have been violated. A lot of temporary and permanent changes in employment law have occurred as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, and we can help you fight for fair and just compensation if you believe your employer infringed upon your rights.
We can handle litigation and other services that involve the following and more:
- Wage and hour law
- Sexual harassment
- Whistleblower claims
- Family Medical Leave act
- Unlawful Termination
If you need legal assistance, we can help you fight for fair and just compensation. Reach out to USA Employment Lawyers today to schedule a free confidential case evaluation.
Get in touch with us today by calling (800) 483-0998 or by filling out our online contact form.